Visit Ohio’s Premier Herbal Health Farm just minutes from Columbus. As Ohio’s only full-service herbal farm, see everything from growing and harvesting to making value-added products. Learn about herbal health, chemical-free farming and beekeeping using biodynamic principles. Schedule a tour for your group, register for our annual lunch tour or sign up for our advanced herbal courses and certification program! Call ahead or schedule an appointment to visit our farm store and apothecary.
• Mother Earth News Magazine’s 2013 National “Homesteader of the Year”
• United Plant Savers (UpS) Botanical Sanctuary with over 150 medicinal specimens
• Home farm of nationally acclaimed author and ethnobotanist Dawn Combs - contributor to publications such as Hobby Farms, Heirloom Gardener and Mother Earth Living
• Ohio’s only herbal education school listed with the American Herbalist’s Guild (AHG) and United Plant Savers (UpS)
• Unique chemical-free farm providing everything from growing to value-added production and beekeeping
• Part of the national Seed Savers Exchange network for preserving heirloom varieties of plants
• Award-winning farm products that have been covered nationally in publications such as the New York Times, Washington Post, Mother Earth Living and Brides Magazine