Richmond/Wayne County, Indiana's premier agricultural venue is one of the most popular host locations for regional, national and international events in the Midwest. Minutes away from main highways and shopping areas, Wayne County Fairgrounds includes two large expo centers, a concert building, an outdoor show arena, exhibit halls, livestock barns, camping facilities and more, all located on one spectacular 104+ acre complex nestled right in the heart of farm country.
The Wayne County Fairground staff has extensive experience hosting various agricultural shows, sales, conventions, competitions, auctions and more and will work closely with you to ensure that your event needs are fully accommodated.
KUHLMAN MEMORIAL CENTER
20,000 square foot facility with a 120’ x 120’ main hall, three 40’ x 45’ conference rooms, a 30’ x 30’ front lobby, heating and air-conditioning, sound system, and a banquet/kitchen serving area.
TOM RAPER EXPO CENTER
150’ x 250’ facility with concrete flooring and 37,500 square feet of open space for a wide variety of exhibition needs.
Wayne County Fairgrounds & Exposition Center also features:
- Two horse show arenas complete with announcers stand and bleachers
- 15,000 square foot horse barn with large open center for exhibits
- 40’ x 50’ open-sided concert building for summer concerts and shows
- Camping facilities equipped with electric and water hook-ups
- Two 60’ x 150’ open-sided livestock barns with electricity
- Covered outdoor show arena for livestock and animal shows
- Ample parking for all groups
- Security fence surrounding entire complex
- Located minutes from Interstate 70 and approximately one hour from Indianapolis and Dayton, Ohio